|Also known as||
incheon Twin Towers
Songdo International City
|Designed by||John Portman & Associates|
|Neighborhood:||Songdo International City|
- Development area: 1,568.4 acres
- Floor space: 6,485,009 square feet
- Developer: Incheon Metropolitan City Government
- Developer: Portman Consortium (Portman Holdings Company, Hyundai Construction Company, Samsung Corporation)
- At the time of its completion, this will be the tallest building in South Korea.
- This project includes a 180-acre lake to be constructed after the towers are completed.
- This building was originally planned to be 2,001 feet tall, but its height was reduced just before construction began.
- June 20, 2008: Groundbreaking